- Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science (IAC) at Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule in Zürich, Switzerland; Yearly Global CO2 Data
- NOAA Mauna Loa CO2 Annual Mean Data; from Trends in Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide, Global Monitoring Laboratory, Earth System Research Laboratories
- NOAA National Centers for Environmental information, Climate at a Glance: Global Time Series
- NOAA Global Mean Monthly Surface Temperature Estimates for the Base Period 1901 to 2000
- Berkeley Earth: Data Overview: Global Time Series Data
- Two different sources for historical carbon dioxide emissions are shown on this graph. The values labelled “IPCC” are from the RCP Database and merge smoothly with the future projections of the four Representative Concentration Pathways (RCPs). The values labelled “GCP” are from the Global Carbon Project.
- Representative Concentration Pathways (RCP) Database
- Global Carbon Project, Carbon Budget 2022; 2022 National Fossil Carbon Emissions 2022 v1.0 spreadsheet